customer service girl at her desk on a laptop computer smiling – isolated over a white background
Find what you need here.
Subscribe / Connect
Get a FREE Subscription to Christian Academia Magazine. This magazine is for you. With our mission of raising up Christian colleges in quality, quantity and reputation, we designed this magazine to provide you with material that will help you better serve God through your work. The writers understand your context. The articles are practical. And, the articles can contribute to you and your colleagues meeting your accrediting agency’s requirement for ongoing professional development.SUBSCRIBE
- How to Develop Useful Alumni Associations (Part 2):
Trips, Tours, & Chapters
- Are Spirit Guides Teaching Your Students or Is It Just Somebody’s Active Imagination?
- Why Did Baylor University Charter Its First LGBTQ+ Group?
- 7 Steps to Innovative Donor Cultivation to Fund Your Christian College Vision
- Solutions to Destructive Leadership Behavior on the Christian College Campus (Part 3):
3 Things Not to Do to Your Adversary